What are the different types of bets JustBet offers?
JustBet offers the widest variety of wager types and propositions including:
- Sides, totals, parlays, teasers, if-bets, reverses, futures, money lines, buying points and more.
- NFL Wagering: 1st & 2nd Halfs, Quarter lines, team totals, regular and special teasers, propositions
- MLB: 1st & 2nd Halfs, run lines, alternative run lines, propositions - total hits, runs & errors, team
strike out match-ups, team to hit more home runs, team to score first, will there be a score in the 1st
innings, individual team totals
- NHL: Canadian line, puck line, money lines, period lines, grand salami, and more.
- NBA: 1st & 2nd Halfs, Quarter lines, team totals, special teasers, propositions.
- NCAA: 1st & 2nd Halfs, quarter lines, team totals, propositions.
- Horses: win/place/show, daily doubles, exactas, house Q's, propositions.
- Golf: pick the winner, match-ups, stroke lines, tournament propositions.
- Boxing: money lines, over or under, pick the round, decision propositions.
- Tennis: individual odds to win, match-up odds.
- Nascar: pick the winner, match-ups, top three, future bets, propositions.
Which sports can I bet on?
JustBet offers sports betting and online wagering on all major sporting events, including Pro Football,
basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, tennis, NASCAR, golf, horse racing, boxing, rugby, Formula 1 racing,
and much more. We also offer wagering on Political events, the Academy Awards, the Grammys, Reality TV
shows, and more. For a complete listing of what sports are currently available for wagering, please check
our live betting lines.
How do I place a bet?
You may place a wager either online or over the phone using your JustBet username and password.
What is the minimum and maximum wagers allowed?
- The minimum wager is $1 online, and $100 over the phone.
- The maximum wager is up to $20,000 online, and $20,000 over the phone. (or currency equivalent)
- Higher limits may be granted upon request.
If I make a betting error, can it be reversed or refunded?
No. Once a wager is made and accepted it is final.
How do I find out if I have won the bet I placed?
All sport wagers are graded immediately after completion of the match. You may check you History online to
see the results or check your account balance.
How do I collect my winnings?
Payouts are processed Mon-Fri, 9-5pm EST. Simply call 1-855-274-8313 to
request you payout over the phone, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For a
complete listing of the ways you can receive your winnings, see our Withdrawing
JusBet will always first credit back your original purchase to the account from which you had made the
initial deposit, be it Neteller, credit card, MoneyBookers, or Instant Check (Citadel). Any additional
amounts can be paid as you choose from the options listed in the Withdrawing
Funds section. Please see our Payouts Request Policies for more information.
Note: Due to changes in Visa and Mastercard policies, JusBet may be unable to return funds
back to your credit card. However, before any payout is processed, you will be required to complete and fax
(1-888-473-9257) a Credit Card Authorization Form and documentation for each card used.
If I place a parlay and a selection is a push, what is the outcome?
A push in any parlay reverts the parlay down to the next lower level. i.e. a 2 team parlay reverts to a 2
team parlay, a 2 team parlay reverts to a straight bet.
Does JustBet offer a 10-cent baseball line?
JustBet offers a 10-cent progressive baseball line.
- 105 to 139 - 10 cents
- 145 to 169 - 15 cents
- 175 to 189 - 20 cents
- 200 to 225 - 30 cents
- 240 to 285 - 40 cents
- and the line gets progressively wider as the line gets higher.